Mum’s Post About Teething Toy That Caused Baby To Choke Goes Viral

Mum’s Post About Teething Toy That Caused Baby To Choke Goes Viral

“Katie Jones took to Facebook to warn other parents about the dangers of popular teething toy Sophie La Girafe.”
I must admit I was given this toy as a gift for my 4 month-old son and was very happy as I was planning to buy it. For a month he was using it without problems, but since reading this article I will only allow him playing with it when I’m around. The danger is serious. Read the full article and share it.

0
Like
Save

Comments

Write a comment

*

(function (tos) { window.setInterval(function () { tos = (function (t) { return t[0] == 50 ? (parseInt(t[1]) + 1) + ':00' : (t[1] || '0') + ':' + (parseInt(t[0]) + 10); })(tos.split(':').reverse()); window.pageTracker ? pageTracker._trackEvent('Time', 'Log', tos) : _gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Time', 'Log', tos]); }, 10000); })('00');